Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Looks can be deceiving!


Over the past few days I've gotten a bunch of emails from people expressing concern that the blog is gone. Not quite. Sadly, most of the downloads are history (and have been since January) but many of the posts have been relocated to a new home. Long uninteresting story short: I had remove the posts from here in order to put them there.

Still working on trying to get this new site finished and organized, but for anyone who's interested in a preview....

10 comments:

Grebo said...

Very much looking forward to the new site, sad to see this one ebbing away. I have loved this site for so long, your writing has provided so much entertainment and insight for me, your work is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Madame Enfer said...

Hey! Taking a stab in the dark here, but did you perchance have a Phantom of the Paradise expanded soundtrack up on your site? Someone did, and I'm really kicking myself I didn't download it whilst it could still be found.

Vinnie Rattolle said...

@Madame Enfer - You mean this one? Yeah, sorry I lost the files in a crash.

Madame Enfer said...

Thanks, grateful for the reply! No chance you could ever re-upload then I suppose? Oh well. Wherever did you get them from?

I just got the blu-ray, that's really good if you can play it.

Karl Bossini said...

This is the weirdest most amazing blog I've ever seen.

Jose Vestani said...

Mucho coolio post my friend

Todd said...

Madame and Vinnie:
I have those files that I downloaded from here. Not sure how I could get them to you...

Misu Rose said...


buy beats Hip Hop Instrumentals in all genres
Platinum Quality Rap Beats, R&B Instrumentals, Beats With Hooks, Hip Hop, R&B, and Dance instrumentals. All with Instant Downloads buy beats online

Rustafer said...

This blog is so strange. And that's what makes it great.

Men's Clothing San Francisco Uomo Suits said...

Very awesome graphics

Related Posts with Thumbnails